On the 19 March 2015 Telford & Wrekin Council resolved to make the Madeley Neighbourhood Development Plan.
The decision statement can be viewed at:
- Telford & Wrekin Council Business & Planning First Point, Development, Business & Housing, Telford & Wrekin Council, PO Box 457, Wellington Civic Offices, Telford, TF2 2FH weekdays 8:30am - 5:15pm
- First Point Wellington/Wellington Library, Wellington Civic and Leisure Centre, Larkin Way, Wellington, Telford, TF1 1LX Monday to Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am - 4pm
- Madeley Town Council, Jubilee House, 74 High St, Madeley, Telford, TF7 5AH weekdays 10am - 4pm
- First Point Madeley/Madeley Library; 21 Russell Square, Madeley, Telford. TF7 5BB Monday, Monday/Tuesday 10am – 5pm, Thursday 10am – 6pm, Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday 10am – 4pm.
The made Madeley Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents can also be viewed at the above locations and are available to view using the links below:
- Madeley Neighbourhood Development Plan (Parts 1 - 4):
- Madeley Neighbourhood Plan Policies Map
- Madeley Neighbourhood Plan Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Screening Determination
For further information visit Madeley Town Council website.