First Point Telford has moved!

First Point Telford has moved to the new Southwater One building, in the heart of the Southwater development. Southwater One is also the home for the new Southwater Library.

View more details including the location of Southwater One.

A to Z

Fireworks: Outline

Trading Standards are responsible for the safe storage and sale of explosives and fireworks.

If you want to sell fireworks throughout the whole year, you need to complete the application form for an explosives registration/licence and the application form for a yearly fireworks licence.

Running a Fireworks display

If you are planning to run a fireworks display, Telford & Wrekin Council has put together a guide to help you.

For enquiries relating to holding fireworks displays, please email: or tel: 01952 381818.

Last updated 08/06/2010

Find a service

New for you graphic

Information on...